SAVE $1,500+ WITH
KEEP MOVING PRICES
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-3 of 3 Results
2016 Volvo V60 Reviews
4.3 OUT OF 5 (16 Reviews)
- Mathew T.AUG 22, 20172016 Volvo V60 Cross CountryDecatur, GAWe purchased a 2013 Lexus CT 200h and liked the process so much we bought a second car (2016 Vovlo V60 CC) a year earlier than expected. Both cars are great and the experience...from shopping online to the great customer service at every step of the way...has changed the way we'll buy all my cars from now on. Carvana is GREAT!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Albert J D.FEB 20, 20182015 Volvo V60Bernalillo, NMOne of the things that we wanted in a new car was navigation. It was listed as a feature on the car that we purchased, but the car did not have it. Carvana customer service told ms that it would be impossible for them to have the correct features listed for every car. They offered me $250 for a navigation installation that will cost $1100. I do not accept that they can not verify the features that are listed. Many industries have regulations requiring accurate descriptions to protect the consumer. They also sold the car with a Georgia car dealers license even though we live in New Mexico. They said it was because dealers licenses are so expensive for each state, but why would a company based in Arizona have a Georgia license? Because Georgia has the least protections for buyers and is the most advantageous for Carvana. A very slick presentation, but slippery ethical practices.Read More2.2 OUT OF 5
- Kristie W.JUN 3, 20182016 Volvo V60White Lake, MIOverall, I found the experience of working with Carvana is simple and easy, and is something I would do again. However, when financing through a third party, you must close on the loan before they will even ship the car to the closet holding center. This is understandable, but not communicated clearly in the process. So, to meet the expected delivery date, I had to close on the loan and provide proof of it, and insurance, before they would even start moving the car from out of state. Consequently, I closed the loan and was paying for insurance on a car that I didnt receive until a week later. The delivery of the vehicle went well, but I was surprised when they drove the vehicle to my house instead of deliverying it on a truck. I was told if the distance is less than 100 miles, that they drive the vehicle. Again, not a problem, but not communicated. Despite these minor surprises, I would still go through Carvana again. The vehicle itself showed up and was in the condition I expected, and the transaction was fast and easy.Read More4.3 OUT OF 5
- Lora G.AUG 19, 20182016 Volvo V60Strongsville, OHWe had an excellent experience with carvana. We had already done some shopping around and had a fair idea of what we were interested in. After spending about 30 minutes online looking at different choices we settled on our car. It took about another 15 minutes to do the paperwork. I only need to make one phone call to clarify something in the phone the representative live on the phone was excellent. When the car arrived it was in exactly as described. The staff at our local carvana were prompt and professional.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Christopher G.JUL 3, 20182015 Volvo V60Jamison, PAPurchased a Volvo V60, and the team at Carvana was very responsive and helpful throughout the process. The customer service was excellent.Read More4.7 OUT OF 5
- Stefan John S.DEC 5, 20182017 Volvo V60Austin, TXAfter bait-and-switch experiences at sketchy used car dealers, shopping for a car on carvana.com was looking pretty good, but along the way I hit some problems. The problems started after I began the purchase process. I was making an all-cash purchase so I was asked to either use a 3rd party app to verify funds or by calling Carvana so Carvana would call my bank and ask my bank to verify funds. I certainly would not trust a 3rd party application with my bank credentials nor consent to provide them with access to all my accounts. However, my bank's policy is to only speak with me after I have given my verbal password, and their policy also prohibits me from revealing my verbal password to anyone. So I tried emailing a letter from my bank stating I had sufficient funds. I tried calling my bank then using another line to call Carvana so that Carvana could request to speak with the same representative I was on the line with...I asked if I could wire the funds, which would be much more secure than a cashier's check (funds assured, federally backed), but nothing worked. Carvana reps stated: we don't trust the PDF letter from you bank. You could have made it up, we only trust when we dial your bank, and hear them verbally confirm. I pointed out that regardless of how you verify funds, I could move the money 10 minutes later. What's the point? The only solution was to have a cashier's check overnighted to me, at my expense. I spent hours getting this solved. While driving the car the day after I received it, the dashboard alert came on: a tire was flat. I called Carvana and was told: call SilverRock. They said: go to a tire repair shop and have them repair or replace the tire, but tires are consumable, so it might not be covered by warranty, you'll have to try it and see. What? So, the car is in the 7-day trial period, and I am faced with returning the car or spending hours at tire repair places (I had to go to 3) replacing a tire, perhaps at my expense. This didn't sit well with me. Surely, Carvana doesn't intend to deliver cars with flat tires, but here I am dealing with a $25,000 purchase with a flat tire. I finally went in person to the Carvana office and she offered to reimburse me for a new tire, if needed. I got the flat fixed, but it raised the questions: Was this tire leaking before it was delivered? What other hidden problems might there be?Read More3.0 OUT OF 5
- Nancy L.AUG 16, 20182017 Volvo V60Chestertown, MDIt took me a little time to be comfortable with the whole process..I'm an older buyer and haven't bought a car in almost 20 yrs. All concerns I had were handled, professionally and well for the most part.. My biggest concern was handing over my routing and checking account # for a car I hadn't seen in person nor had in my possession. All & all--Yes! I would recommend Carvana and do it again!Read More4.7 OUT OF 5
- Kaloa H.AUG 17, 20182017 Volvo V60Detroit, MIVery nice, recent year car at a great price and low mileage. I found a car online and was able to view exterior and interior at a 360 angle with all my questions answered by a rep via phone. Great experience. Thanks Carvana!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Hannah F.MAR 6, 20182015 Volvo V60Walla Walla, WAThe Carvana car buying process was so easy and the customer service was incomparable! My husband and I had been browsing the website for cars for a couple months and finally found the perfect one. We started the online process and within a couple hours, thanks to Carvana and USAA, we had bought a car in our PJs by lunchtime on a Saturday morning. No stress of haggling over price, no dealing with shifty car salesmen, no hours spent in a car dealership. It was actually fun! We live quite rural but our car still arrived 2 days before scheduled from a third party carrier. The Carvana customer service representatives were always so nice and helpful and we received daily texts on the status of our car. I cannot recommend Carvana enough!!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- David A.MAY 11, 20182017 Volvo V60Freehold, NJI ordered my 2017 Volvo V60 and anxiously awaited delivery for 2 weeks. Then on the day of my delivery, 3.5 hours before scheduled delivery time I got an email, not a call, not a text, an email saying my delivery was delayed and I should call to reschedule. I had a ton of logistics to change and was not happy. I called and they said the earliest date for delivery was 2 additional weeks. I was ready to cancel. That would have been 4 weeks for delivery. I needed a car. I spoke with a manager and they figured out how to deliver the car in 4 days in stead of 14. On delivery day everything went great. The car had some paint over spray on he glass, not from paint on my car but maybe in a shop or near by. I removed with a razor blade and mineral spirits. All this aside I would buy again from Carvana. Online purchase took 4 minutes. Delivery was great once the car got to me, and the car and deal were sweet. Not a perfect experience but 4 stars for turning 14 day delay into a 4 day delay.Read More4.5 OUT OF 5