SAVE $1,500+ WITH
KEEP MOVING PRICES
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-2 of 2 Results
2015 Scion xB Reviews
4.8 OUT OF 5 (22 Reviews)
- Hugh H.OCT 17, 20182015 Scion xBDuluth, GAI bought this Scion xB 10 days ago and it was the best buying experience of my life. I love the car but the purchase experience made it so much better. The sales advocate who delivered the car, Hunter Ross, was excellent and he said Carvana would order a new set of floor mats for the 2015 xB as soon as the sale was complete. Please order the floor mats for me. Thanks. Hugh A. HughesRead More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Benjamin P.FEB 11, 20172013 Scion xBGarland, TX1st and foremost I would like to commend Carvana, this experience has been beyond my wildest dreams. At 1st, I was questionable, didnt think it could exist. Before I start I know that not everyones experience will be like mine was. I found my dream car for $2000 less than everywhere else and with 30,000 less miles. The whole transaction online was a breeze a total of 15 minutes. I found what I dreamed of, squared away my financing and that was that. I had carvana representatives the whole way giving me updates and time tables. The delivery was ahead of schedule and they helped me suprise my mother in law. Thanks carvana for an amazing experience. Everywhere i go i will be sure to spread the word.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Shane A.DEC 15, 20172014 Scion xBKirkwood, MOFantastic experience! The previous car I bought took five hours to purchase. I left the dealership feeling like I just got beat up. Everything was a battle. Conversely, I largely purchased my car from Carvana during my lunch break at work. Everything was great. The website is a breeze and give you way more information on the car and pricing than any dealership is going to give you. I'm a professional User Experience Designer and was really impressed the entire online buying process. The dudes who came to my house and dropped off the car were great. Everything was so easy. Can't recommend enough. Great job guys!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Lucille C.MAR 12, 20182015 Scion xBOntario, CAOnly have my Scion for one week, but I love it. Still perfect and there is no easier way to buy a car !!! I am highly recommending Carvana !!! And their picture was real !Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Adam K.MAY 6, 20172014 Scion xBSouthwest Ranches, FLNo haggling, no hidden fees. This was the most hassle free car buying experience I've had. Customer service was as helpful as can be.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Angie M.MAY 2, 20172013 Scion xBHermitage, TNPros: SOME very friendly associates at the customer service call center -good marketing that specifically targets millennials. Cons: You must buy a car sight unseen and change all of your insurance information over before you can even test drive. -Essentially, by the time you first see the car in person you already own it. You can test drive it when it is delivered to your house while the driver waits in your driveway. You are under a lot of pressure to take the car.. even if you don't like it on your "drive around the block" test drive. Here's my experience: The first car I received from Carvana had a non-functional cigar lighter/power outlet. How was this not noticed in the "150 point inspection"? it really made me question if the cars are even checked at all. Also, the car was really uncomfortable for me after I drove it for about an hour. I would have never bought this car had I been able to have a traditional test drive at a dealership. That being said, I did the 7 day money back guarantee thing and got another car I was super happy... UNTIL IT JUST QUIT WORKING for no apparent reason on the 7th day. Carvana said the 7 day guarantee is actually a 6 day money back guarantee, so they couldn't give me money back (wtf). I started to smell a scam. I was stranded with no way to get to work, and thus began my 2 day phone marathon with Carvana and their useless warranty provider SilverRock. I got a lot of "I'm so sorry" and "I understand" scripted responses from the Carvana call center, but no real help. I PAYED TENS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS FOR A DEPENDABLE CAR AND I'M STRANDED WITHOUT A CAR 7 DAYS LATER!!!! This company charges extra money because of all the extra peace of mind you get?!?!? I got 2 defective cars in a row from this scam of a business. I would be surprised if they do any kind of inspection on the cars. Please beware of this company! My husband bought a car (for $10000 less than I paid for my Carvana lemon) from a used car dealership on the side of the road and it is 10000000X more dependable. I wish I hadn't trusted an internet car company with my money :( -Read More1.8 OUT OF 5
- Shay W.DEC 1, 20162013 Scion xBAthens, GABuying w/o a pushing salesman was Great I have a cute car that is comfortable to drive and comfort on purse .Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Jonathan P.DEC 10, 20162013 Scion xBCanton, GAI started the process with carvana about 2 weeks ago. I was skeptical to buy on line, but their staff constantly made it feel safe. Everything they said was exactly what happened. I am currently a couple days away from my 7 day trial being over, and couldn't be happier with the car. It looked exactly like it did on their site, it had the same miles, features etc. The only negative I can see(and this is very small) is it took a week before I was able to go pick up my car and I live about 40min away from the vending machine. I will say that that was probably because of all the Black Friday sales they had done the week prior to my purchase, so I wasn't to aggravated by the wait.We got to the site early and unannounced to see if they'd let us pick up the car early. The car wasn't ready, which is understandable because we got there early. We thought we might have to wait but hopes we wouldn't. The customer advocate we had actually went down in the garage to help the people wash the car early so we could pick up our car early. They didn't have to do that, but the did. Every person I dealt with, either by phone or in person, went above and beyond to help us. If I ever buy another car, I will definitely use them again!! Ps- I never write reviews, but was so impressed that I decided to. I read a ton of reviews prior to buying from them and I can honestly say that it was the best experience I have had buying a car. Just like so many other reviews said! Try them, you won't be disappointedRead More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Bobby B.SEP 27, 20172008 Scion xBHermitage, TNYa'll are the greatest. Let me tell everybody you will never be treated better by your own family!!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Daniel K.JUN 17, 20182014 Scion xBSpring Lake, NCMy car's engine quit on me. I needed transportation fast. I had a car in mind and looked at the various online sights. Carvana had the car I wanted, but it was under contract. So I called and talked with a sales rep. She answered all my questions and was very patient. I made an offer on another car but put a request to be notified on the car I wanted. It took me a whole 20 minutes to get everything done to have my new car delivered to me. Approval came very quickly. 24 hours later, they called back to tell me the car I originally wanted was available. It took a whole five minutes to switch all the paperwork to purchase this car, and it was delivered to my door. The delivery guy only took five minutes to sign paperwork and asked several times if I had any questions. It was the best car-buying experience I've ever had.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5