SAVE $1,500+ WITH
KEEP MOVING PRICES
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-13 of 13 Results
2015 Kia Forte Reviews
4.8 OUT OF 5 (200 Reviews)
- Robert Michael D.FEB 8, 20182015 Kia ForteRaleigh, NCI bought my 2015 Kia Forte 7 days ago. I went through the process on line and set a location and pickup date. I then made multiple calls throughout the week of pickup to confirm all was in order and good to go. I was told everything was set and good to go...24 hours before the pickup I was told that the vehicle was not documented properly and the delivery date was pushed back by 3 days. Two days before pickup I was informed I could drive to Maryland and pick it up in a Walmart parking lot; keep in mind I live in Raleigh and designated a pickup location at their Raleigh facility. I was never contacted to ask about this change prior to, and had to explain that I lived in Raleigh and hence why I requested the pickup at their Raleigh location. After multiple calls with multiple reps it was finally sorted out and the car was delivered on Wednesday January 31st for pickup around 6pm. I appreciate their efforts, but communication beforehand would have been appreciated given the number of calls and verification I had made during the process to ensure all was in order. The car was still dirty when I received it (window glass, inside had spill stains); I understand it is a used vehicle, but a once over with some Windex and a wet rag would have been appreciated as I wasn't buying this from a private seller. The car also came with no spare tire, no tire iron or car jack for the vehicle. Probably my oversight in not seeing that in the agreement/contract specifying those items would not be included. But not even a car tire iron to chuck the wheel loose in case of a flat? Maybe that's how they keep costs low, just something I've never experienced when buying a used car even from a private seller to not include at least a tire iron and car jack in case you have a flat. Customer service then stated all those items are not covered and would need to be paid out of pocket; no compensation for the multiple delays in delivery or credit offered. The guy at the Raleigh location was very nice and apologetic about the while affair and gave me a cup and a $15 Chili's card. My majority share if complaints deal with the corporate office and not the individual facility employees as they were the best part of this entire experience. Was told my 7 day period ended on the 6th day (picked it up Wednesday January 31st at 6pm) was told my trial ended February 6th at 5pm...that's 6 days. Informed them that a turn signal light was out on the vehicle and had to submit a diagnostic request from a certified mechanic to their coverage company silver rock. Once again, nothing offered in return for the coats (time and out of pocket expense) that would be incurred. If it was a month after the trail period I would not complain, but within the first week of ownership? Come on Carvanna... Would I buy from carvanna again? Maybe...as much as I dislike the process of buying a car from a dealership, I have never had so many issues with a traditional brick and mortar dealership like I did with Carvanna. Once again, my issues are more in line with their corporate customer service reps and operations...their actual facility personnel was the only redeeming aspect of the whole affair. Could I have refused the car at the end of the "6" day trial period...yes, but going through the hoops to draft a new loan, find another car, paperwork and being without a car during the work week would bear more costs then the headaches of just keeping the vehicle. The vehicle was and has been acceptable minus the turn signal bulb, dirty interior and lack of tire repair apperatus one would think as standard equipment in a car.Read More3.3 OUT OF 5
- James P.MAY 18, 20182015 Kia ForteDundalk, MDI purchased a 2015 Forte EX. Car was immaculate, however it arrived with over inflated tires. I thought it was a suspension issue (car was incapable of staying in one lane) and Carvana agreed to have it evaluated at no cost to me. That was the amazing part; they told me to take it to any ASE facility and they'd handle it. Thankfully, it was nothing serious. They've been extremely patient and courteous, they even extended my 7 day return based upon what was found during the evaluation. Excellent customer service, and they will do whatever they need to to get you into a reliable car at a fair cost.Read More4.5 OUT OF 5
- James J.OCT 17, 20172015 Kia ForteAthens, GAI bought a 2015 Kia Forte from Carvana. I must admit I was a little skeptical at first about buying a car online. But that has changed! Buying the car online was so easy! The customer service was fantastic! And when I got the car everything was just like it showed online. I am so happy!!!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Phillip S.MAR 24, 20192015 Kia ForteGreensboro, NCWell lets start with the 150 point inspection. This sounds great and lends weight to the feeling you are getting something of value. Problem is they don't share that info with with you . What where you looking for in the inspection, what did you find, and what did you do about it. It does not seem there is a lot of work actually performed on the vehicles, I had 2 sent to me and kept the 2nd one. The 1st one was just a wiped down old car. Leather seats were not deep cleaned dash was sun baked a bit and control panel had lots of wear not visible in the picture unless you view at high magnification on a high resolution screen . So if you have a problem sending food that is prepared incorrectly at a restaurant back, don't use this service. You will need to be able to know what you like and be able to say no if you need to. The good part is they will respond to your needs, if you say something they will get involved and get you an answer, service the vehicle or get you a new one. I do think it would be easier if they showed the flaws in the vehicle plainly maybe in a separate section. So your expectations are at the right level when you get the car and actually make the simple things better in the problem areas. Buff out scratches at least or repaint if necessary. Wax it !! Polish the chrome, actually scrub the car. Make it exceptional not just good enough. Or you could just write a more accurate description of what you are going to do and not say the car will be like new. I expected the 2013 ATS to knock my socks off with shine and spender, very disappointed. So I changed my tune and settled for a no flash low mileage 2015 Kia Forte with no shipping charge. They did forget to remove the soap from the carpet so it smelled like cleaning chemicals but helped make it right by paying $90.00 to get the interior redone . They say I will get my money back in a week or so. It is better now. So the process works if you are willing to do extra work after the car arrives and can handle a little disappointment. The people all had good attitudes and seemed to want to help. Better quality control and systematic prep processes with no short cuts would create a better expectation to actuality. Effort! put the real effort in and it will show. Take those short cuts and it will catch up to you. Good try. I like the car I got it will due, but it ain't no Cadillac.Read More3.8 OUT OF 5
- Nathaniel G.AUG 5, 20162015 Kia Forte KoupHendersonville, TNDisclosure: The car I purchased was just delivered today, so this review is only of the purchase experience-although I will say that the car is in fantastic shape. Carvana has detailed pictures of the cars on their site and they were all extremely accurate. I've been car shopping for a while, going to dealerships and having to fight off aggressive salesmen with a stick. I found a car I wanted at a Ford dealership near me, but the financing they offered was at a ridiculous interest rate (12%). I checked my credit before I went car shopping and it was 710 but Ford told me since I had never had a car loan and owed some money in medical bills that was all they could offer. I tried a couple of other places and heard the same thing. I heard about Carvana through a friend who said that he had a great experience with them so I gave them a shot. I found a car I liked and bought it online...yes I bought a car online. Carvana saw my good credit and offered me a loan at 4.6%! I set up a time for them to deliver it to my apartment. I called them a couple of times and talked to a real person, and each time the Carvana rep was extremely friendly and helpful. They delivered the car on time, and once again the person who delivered the car (her name was Meredith, I'd also spoken to her when I called) was extremely friendly. I had signed most of the contracts online so it only took about 15 minutes to finish up the paperwork. They had already registered the car and taken it through MARTA testings for me (that could be normal, I've never bought a car from a dealership before). I was able to test drive the car before I accepted it, and I have a week to cancel the purchase with no penalty if I don't like it for any reason. That's awesome! They also have a 100 day warranty (as well as manufacturer's warranty), and on top of that their extended warranty was quite affordable so I opted in for that. The car was in pristine condition, and had a little goody bag in it with some Carvana swag including a t-shirt (somehow in my size...kinda spooky), and a nifty car-safe travel cup. Meredith handed me the keys and...I have a new car! I know I may sound like a shill right now, but *so far* my experience buying a car with Carvana has been pretty fantastic. I will update my review if anything goes South, but as of now I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a car. P.S. The car I got is a 2015 Kia Forte Koup EX with 15k miles on it for $14,000. So far I'm pretty impressed with Kia, the car drives great. P.P.S. I left this same review on Yelp, I copy pasted it here because I didn't feel like writing another long review.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Dorothy M.APR 21, 20172014 Kia ForteCollierville, TNEverything was great. I didn't get a test drive . Extra scratches that were not mentionedRead More4.7 OUT OF 5
- Joan C.MAY 11, 20172015 Kia ForteAtlanta, GAThe car was delivered with paper that needs to be removed from the left rear window. Also, the air in the tires hadn't been checked & the indication light was on. Sloppy work.Read More3.5 OUT OF 5
- Kristopher S.JAN 21, 20172014 Kia ForteLawrenceville, GAThe easiest car buying ever , was very pleased with the whole processRead More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Brymarta M.JAN 15, 20172014 Kia ForteClarkston, GAI am highly satisfied with my new car it drives very smoothly and when I got it couldn't ever tell it was used I would highly recommend anyone to get a car from carvannaRead More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Miguel H.JUN 12, 20172012 Kia ForteDurham, NCBy far the best buying car experience. I was able to take my time to find the right car that met all my needs and price point. The process was very easy and clear to understand. Once I got my 2012 Kia Forte SX delivered they delivery agent took his time to explained everything again and made sure it was clear. Having 7 days to make a decision on a big purchase was great. It gave me peace of mind. The price of the vehicle was for the millage it had was a steal. Well under the suggested retail price. Other dealers had the same car priced 2k-3k more and with twice as many miles on it. I am already of thinking of buying my next car with Carvana.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5