SAVE $1,500+ WITH
KEEP MOVING PRICES
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-9 of 9 Results
2015 Chevrolet Volt Reviews
4.6 OUT OF 5 (161 Reviews)
- Robert B.DEC 18, 20142012 Chevrolet VoltOxford, MSIf I did not talk so much [about how I loved the car buying experience with Carvana] at the car vending machine in ATL I would have completed my purchase in 3 mins... I've never purchased used or without seeing the vehicle first, but Carvana gave me peace of mind when they notated every imperfection on my vehicle (no surprises), not to mention the cost savings (even after traveling from MEM to ATL to pick it up). We are strongly recommending Carvana to our friends/family and will be making a second purchase from them in 2015.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Ronald K.FEB 11, 20182015 Chevrolet VoltHedgesville, WVI purchased my 2015 Chevy Volt early February 2018. The process was fast, easy, and without the hassle of going into a dealership. I picked up the car from the Raleigh NC location which took about 30 minutes to finish the process. Great experience!Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Mark S.NOV 29, 20162014 Chevrolet VoltPeachtree Corners, GAWhen I started my search for a replacement for my 2011 VW TDI (that I will be selling back to them as part of the "Dieselgate" court settlement) I remembered seeing some commercials for Carvana. Intrigued, I logged on to the site and began my search. It didn't take long to find several possibilities using the search filters to narrow things down. I eventually settled on a 2013-2015 Chevy Volt and quickly found several cars that fit my needs and budget. The 360 degree views and highlights of any defects (door dings, scratches, etc.) made it easy to see what I was getting. When I found the car I wanted to purchase I was quickly able to go through the online steps to purchase the vehicle and arrange to pick it up at a local office (Atlanta). The only hiccup I ran into was an error with trying print my purchase documents. The site gave me an error but a quick call to support took care of it and I was able to sign the paperwork when I took delivery of the car. Speaking of delivery, it was a painless experience. I arrived a few minutes early of the scheduled time and spoke to Ashley who got the car pulled into a stall so I could inspect it. The car was exactly as described on the site. I took the car for a quick test drive and everything checked out. A few minutes after that the paperwork was signed I was driving my "new to me" 2014 Volt back home. The next day I got a notification from my bank that the funds were sent to Carvana. Now, almost a week later I have driven the car just over 150 miles and am very happy with the purchase. The car does everything I expected it would and it's in great shape. The price was very competitive and the whole purchase experience was actually enjoyable, which is something I didn't think I would ever say about buying a car. If you are looking to purchase a "nearly new" car without all the hassles that normally come with buying a car I'd recommend you check out Carvana. Their selection is good and the prices, while not the absolute lowest, are very competitive. The purchase experience was straightforward and the 7-day test drive/100-day warranty relieve some of the stress that comes with buying a used car.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- David G.AUG 8, 20182015 Chevrolet VoltLevittown, NYThe car that I purchased I am ecstatic with. It was exactly as advertised and I do not feel at all cheated. I was very suspicious at first of this process but have been overall happy with the results. My criticism lies heavily in the delays in car delivery that I experienced. I went to purchase a 2015 volt, I was told it would arrive within 10 days as I live in NY and it was being delivered from GA. On the day of delivery I was informed the car had a check engine light on and the delivery had to be delayed 10 days out, but they would pay me $25/day up to $250 and all weather floormats would be purchased/reimbursemed for me. I received a second call regarding the car and was told the battery needed work and so the delivery had to be delayed further. I had some significant family issues that necessitated my family requiring a car , so I abandoned that car and ordered a different 2015 volt that carvana stated could be delivered in 2 days. On the day of delivery I was informed that the car required a visor replacement and again I was told I was being delayed another 10 days. I was offered reimbursement on all weather floormats again but no $25/day. At this point I called everyday to find out the status of the car trying to push to get the car sooner. I was assured that if the car was ready ahead of schedule that they would contact me. They didn't, and I contacted them and was able to schedule delivery at a 6 day delay instead of 10 days. The delays are infuriating, however the end product was worth it. The purchasing process was a pleasure, but delivery was a pain in the rear. If delivery was as advertised I would be glowing. Best of luck to you with your delivery.Read More3.8 OUT OF 5
- William B.FEB 17, 20192015 Chevrolet VoltNashville, TNFirst, the "process" took 1 hour from website hey I want this car to I own a car I now have the keys to car. I purchased a Chevrolet Volt 2015. Why, because my average commute is shot enough to utilize the battery so I have zero gas to and from work. I love the car it does what I need/want the price was the best price I could find for a 2015 and carvana was easy to deal with. I called around to dealership that I spent more time negotiating in circles for no reason. I got the CSA and it has been one of the best auto insurance I have ever seen or delt with they really care and take care of you and make sure you know they appreciate you. Fyi never social media post about you customers cough cough Hennessy Lexus of Atlanta, Schaumburg buick gmc.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Doreen S.JAN 26, 20172013 Chevrolet VoltSanta Clarita, CACarvana's customer service was amazing! I love my car, the process was easy and I always could call with questions and get answers promptly!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- David K.FEB 17, 20172014 Chevrolet VoltIndian Trail, NCThe cars web site is well made and provides lots of information. The pictures provide a real view of the car and they are all made consistently so that you can evenly compare them - with perfect lighting. Paperwork done on the Internet was easy. Only real challenge was getting my driver's license scan and proof of insurance into their system. That took a few tries, but not so much trouble to deduct any stars. The car was delivered very courteously by Jonathan and I was able to take a no-pressure test drive. Car was in better exterior condition than I thought that it would be. Even the blemishes were hard to see when I knew that they were there. The seven day test drive is going nicely and this car looks like a keeper.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- David L.OCT 17, 20162014 Chevrolet VoltHutto, TXThe car is great! Carvana needs some improvement. I added 3 similar 2014 Chevy Volts to my "garage" and after about a week I went through the steps to purchase it but stopped where it asked me to upload a scan of my insurance and driver license. The car was not exactly what I wanted so I stopped the process for another week then found the perfect car on 10-9-16 and continued with the purchase all the way through. I spoke to Carvana several times for about a week and the car was scheduled to be delivered on Saturday 10-15-16. Since the Chevy Volt is an electric car with a range extending gasoline generator I asked if the battery would be fully charged and both advocates that I talked to said they would request that in my account notes. About 3 days before the delivery my credit union contacted me with the loan information that I was to e-sign online but when I read the VIN I saw that it was the other car that I never finished the process with and what was really weird is that my loan officer setup the loan for BOTH cars! I was finally able to get the loan setup for the right car and everything seem good at that point. On Saturday morning about 3 hours before my car was to be delivered, I called Carvana to make sure the battery was charged and I wanted to know the status of the car. She told me that ALL electric cars at Carvana get a full charge then she put me on hold to try and find the driver delivering my car which she was not able to do. About an hour later and 30 minutes before the car was scheduled to be delivered I received a call from the driver. He told me he was just a few miles away and could be at my house soon. He arrived right on time and the car looked great! What was not so great was that the battery was almost empty. He apologized for this blaming it on someone else. I was in the process of installing a Level 2 charger anyway so it was no big deal and I knew I could use the included slow 120 VAC charger in the meantime. The test drive was great and the driver loaded up my trade in and we filled out paperwork. After he left, I went to charge the car using the slow charger but the ground plug was bent and broke off when I tried to plug it in. I found out the car with not accept a charge from an ungrounded charging cable so I had to use the car on generator power until I setup my Level 2 charger. Once that was working I charged the car in 4 hours and enjoyed driving it in pure electric mode for almost 40 miles. The only other complaint I have is the condition of the inside of the vehicle. It was not cleaned very well and the inside of the windshield and all windows with foggy looking from not being clean. I was able to clean them myself but when you pay $17K for a used car from a dealer, you expect it to be clean. The last call to Carvana they told me to take the broken charger to the nearest Chevy dealer and let them decide if it is covered under warranty. I my self could easily repair the cable but I should not have to so I am going to let Carvana figured out what to do next.Read More3.3 OUT OF 5
- Timofei N.FEB 5, 20172014 Chevrolet VoltMonterey, TNI really want Carvana to succeed. They're trying to get rid of an antiquated dealer model that everyone, except the car dealers, hates. But when they called me two hours before I was supposed to go pick up my car to tell me that they didn't know where it was, then wouldn't return my calls for days, I wasn't very happy. I lost wages and felt like I was part of a Craigslist scam. Then, after being told by a rep on the phone that the car would be fully charged and fueled for delivery (Chevy Volts use can use both electric and gas), the car was delivered with a completely dead battery and fumes in the tank. They also forgot to put the temporary tags on the car. My effortless car experience turned into a week of being ignored until I gave up on calling and finally signed up for Twitter and tagged them in a post asking them what was up. Suddenly I had a one minute, 40 second phone call with a rep hastily scheduling delivery. Carvana, hold your phone reps responsible for what they say and keep track of your inventory! Also, the car's rearview mirror was broken upon delivery, which wasn't mentioned in the online ad. The car was also filthy. They could've at least dusted it and cleaned the windows.Read More2.3 OUT OF 5
- Edward W.APR 20, 20172015 Chevrolet VoltGarner, NCWell, I wish I could say everything was easy and went without a hitch, but...oh, wait...I can. I still can't believe I purchased a car online. I expected there to be a catch. Something that would make me say, "Oh...there it is...there's the hidden costs/problems/etc." There just wasn't. Once we were approved for a loan, we had the car in just a couple days. I will be buying our next car from Carvana.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
Browse By Locations