Have peace of mind knowing that you have 7 days to love it or return it.
3.6 OUT OF 5 (514 Reviews)
JUN 29, 2022
2013 Nissan JUKE
I love my new car, had to buy a new battery for it but that's ok, one thing I wish is that being able to speak to live person would be easier to find
4.7 OUT OF 5
JUN 15, 2022
2018 Subaru Legacy
Ok. Look. So it's easy. And Carvana is responsive and wants to help more than your typical dealer. But, this vehicle has been a pain from the get-go. I should have exchanged it during the 7 days but the major problem didn't occur until day 10. Working through the warranty coverage right now.
3.7 OUT OF 5
JUN 10, 2022
2021 Hyundai Elantra
Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD
The fastest and easiest that I've ever bought a car. Once you're ok with the price (no haggling), the purchase process is fast and easy. I purchased my car early on a Saturday morning in my PJ's. The hard part was waiting 2 weeks for it to be delivered, but when it was the delivery process went smoothly. I then had another 7 days to determine whether or not the car was right for me. Fortunately for me, the car is exactly what I was looking for so no need for me to exercise that offer.
5.0 OUT OF 5
MAY 30, 2022
2019 Kia Optima
Ok love love my car now service wise it could be way better it took me a month to get my car, got rescheduled 2 different times that's just not good business but love my car so guess it worked out in the end.
3.5 OUT OF 5
MAY 17, 2022
2013 GMC Terrain
This was the Easiest trade in/ car purchase I've ever experienced in my life! Carvana has amazing customer service, they continually check in and make sure you're ok and that you understand. The financing part was easy and it was matched to exactly my needs! They answer all your questions no matter how many you have! It was great! I love my vehicle it's beautiful! The woman who delivered the vehicle was so thorough and explained everything! She was so nice! I Loved it! I cant wait to pay this off and do it again !!!!
5.0 OUT OF 5
MAY 16, 2022
2019 Toyota Corolla
The car we picked out was in super good shape and as described. However, upon delivery, we noticed that the DETAILING, or lack thereof was grossly wanting. Here are just a few of the SLOPPY details that were left for US to address:
- A sticker from a former car lot was still affixed to the back of the car bumper "CARMAX".
- The alloy wheels had NOT been properly cleaned and had all kinds of residue and road grime still gunking up the otherwise very well preserved unscratched wheels.
- The engine compartment was really nasty and, most likely, UNCLEANED, not even a little.
- The positive post on the battery had quite a bit of oxidized battery acid "growing" off it in crystalline shapes.
- The areas around the hood, trunk, gas cap area, and doors, the interior edges were really quite untouched, and "scummed up" with very old buildup.
NOTE: We bought this car as a graduation present to give to my daughter as she prepares for college, and we had to stop back by my house to detail and spot clean the car, just so we could feel OK giving it to her later that evening at a family gathering.
Overall- the whole experience was quite excellent- EXCEPT FOR THE LACK OF DETAILING described above.
3.7 OUT OF 5
MAY 16, 2022
2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata
Plus: The process was easy and generally went well. I was able to find the car I wanted and could not find at a local dealer.
Cons: A variety of screw-ups from Carvana. They've helped fix them, but it has taken a lot of time and phone calls...
Here is the list:
- Carvana dropped the ball on the insurance paperwork resulting in a 24-hour delay on delivery. Minor.
- The car arrived with an additional 529 miles on it. I made a claim. They offered 10 cents per mile. Not great, but ok. Someone must have taken a little joyride during the car transfer.
- Brake warning light immediately went off. So much for the 150 point inspection... Mine must have only included 149 points... I made a claim and got four new pads installed. Good outcome, but numerous phone calls and much time wasted on this. So the time saved by not going to the dealership was lost in claims and visits to the mechanics.
- No front plate bracket. A couple more hours wasted to get it scheduled and done, chasing their contractor several times... Paid for by Carvana of course.
- Light damage during shipment in a couple of places and several things not reported in the description. All minor fixes, but I still need to go to the autobody shop to get estimates and have them approved. More time spent...
- And finally my favorite: a Slim Jim wrapper under the seat. Joyrider above is clearly a gourmet... Granted, Carvana promised to send a small check for that one.
All in all, great choice of car and it's evident Carvana tries to make things right and fix things when they screw up. Their "advocates" are friendly and helpful.
But will I try to buy a car online again? I don't know.
4.0 OUT OF 5
MAY 16, 2022
2013 Volkswagen Jetta SportWagen
The buying process was the easiest part, lots of cars and options. Very easy on credit approval and paperwork. It did take weeks to get the car and it was delayed once which was OK because I was not in a huge rush and you gave me a $300 rebate plus $100 for the uber to site. I picked up the car in Escondido and Rosie was very good but if her responsibility that the car is prepped properly she missed the mark. There were no floor mats and the car's interior really was not well detailed (if I was doing it) but I do love the car. Rosie said she would order the mats but it would take a while as of 5-15 I do not have any. I called last week and received another $100 so I could order own and they will be here in a few days. Carvana you are missing some of the most basic business fundamentals......allow employees to solve problems immediately (very slow on the mats and $300 rebate). Your internal controls to approve these expenditures is in the dark ages. Make sure you read "customer for life" by the owner of Sewell village Cadillac...basic stuff. But all in all a cool car and great concept. And all the value adds such as exchange, warranty, checks, car facts.....all good!
4.2 OUT OF 5
MAY 15, 2022
2016 Nissan Altima
If you are doing 3rd party financing make sure you call Carvana and let them know. Ask them if they are ok with receiving a depository check (as opposed to a real check). My bank gave me a depository check and carvana initially refused to take it. Had to reschedule my delivery (thank God my friend had lent me his car and I had something to drive).
Just make sure you triple check with them before they deliver your car- what do you need to provide them with? No one told me I was supposed to have a $15,000 check from my bank upon delivery. Turns out, I didn't, but that's what they wanted at first.
Just a little confusing - minor hitch I guess.
Also one of the windshield wipers was broken. Other than that, I love my car.