I bought a 2012 Mazda 6 from Carvana last week and my experience was exceptional with just a few minor hiccups.
- I have started the process at the bar on my cell phone and, although the mobile version of the site still lacks a few features, such as full search filters and defects highlight in the 360 views, I was able to narrow down on the car I was looking for
- I've got as far in the purchasing process on my phone as taking a photo of my driver's license and uploading it to Carvana, this gave me another 24 hours to complete the transaction at home next day and discuss it with the family
- Next day I have shown my car and corresponding truecar/edmunds prices to my family, we all really liked the fact that we are getting a 1.5-year model with everything we were looking for at an affordable price and can spare 3-4-hour pre-owned car price negotiation at a traditional dealer
- I also really liked all the transparency with the pricing and the fact, that Carvana only got 3 simple lines into the contract - price, tax and $88 registration fee
- I did not have any trade-in, so can't comment on this
- Financing option with Carvana was a breeze, I was able to find the right deal for me while still on my phone during the first phase of purchase
- So, I was ready to check the car out, but had to drive to New Orleans (from Atlanta) for 3 days for a Dave Matthews and Tim Reynolds concert and chose the car to be delivered to my home a few days later
- No questioned asked, no pushy salesmen on my back to try to close the sale before my trip - truly appreciated!
- A little detour, I was looking for an affordable sedan about 2-4 years old, under 15k, with decent looks, nice drive and Bluetooth hands-free and audio
- Saturday, about 1 hour before the delivery time, I get a call from carvana that they are about to deliver the car in 40 minutes - great accuracy, considering all Atlanta traffic :)
- Get the car, inspect it, go for a drive, like it, but there are some strange DSC lights, that remain on the dash, made me really worried
- I'm saying, that I love the car and drive, but can't accept it with the dash lights making a Christmas tree on me
- The guy is really trying to help and turns the car off and on and it looks like the dash is happy now, may be the car didn't quite liked to be strapped at the wrong time?
- I'm deciding to give it a 7-day proper test, at this point
- First things first, delete old Bluetooth pairings and connect my Nexus 4; Took me 2 attempts to make it work w/o reading the manual - really good in my book
- OK, my phone can have hands-free, stream music from Google play, Bitcasa, Pandora and MOG
- I can also have navigation running at the same time as Bluetooth music and it'd lower the music volume for me when navigation instructions are there
- OK, enough about my car, let's get some of the other important items
- My car came with a $10 quarter pack for possible toll booths
- When it came to refilling the car, I have found a $25 Visa gift card taped to the gas intake, cool!
4.7 OUT OF 5
OCT 26, 2015
2013 Buick Regal
College Park, GA
What a wonderful, awesome, incredible, easy, stress-free, hands-off, state-of-the-art, personable way to buy a car - I LOVE CARVANA .. and I love my new 2013 Buick Regal!
5.0 OUT OF 5
MAR 2, 2016
2012 FIAT 500
So I just drove home my Fiat 500 yesterday and I like it a lot. Carvana made the whole car buying easy and hassle free. Hands down the best way to buy are car and I will be telling everyone I know. That being said there were a few things that bug me. 5 min into my first drive and the "oil change" light flipped on. Was this the first time or when carvana did the check up was this noted? I also have no antenna. When I picked up the car I figured the nub was one of those low profile ones but once out of the city I lost all radio. While none of this is really a big deal something for readers to check before driving off the lot. Again Carvana is awesome and I recommend giving them a shot.
4.3 OUT OF 5
JUL 28, 2016
2013 Honda Accord
I love my new Honda!! The Bluetooth feature is awesome and makes it really easy to talk hands free. Carvana was so helpful from beginning to end.
5.0 OUT OF 5
OCT 11, 2018
2017 Kia Soul
I bought this car last month and I really enjoying the backup camera and hands free display for my phone and music
4.8 OUT OF 5
MAY 1, 2019
2017 Dodge Journey
The process is a good one! If you have a trade which still has a loan, be sure to understand what it takes to get a payoff in writing from your financial institution. It was hands free other than tracking down the Payoff letter.