Reserve NOW!COMING SOON
$2,000 cash down
SAVE $1,500+ WITH
THESE GREAT DEALS
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-3 of 3 Results
Black Lexus RC 350 Reviews
4.7 OUT OF 5 (568 Reviews)
- Kelly E.DEC 9, 20162015 Lexus IS 350Cincinnati, OHScary to buy a car with limited pics and online but the ENTIRE process has been well worth it. If you know the exact make/model you want, I highly recommend them. I got a great deal through their Black Friday special and delivered to my front door, few days later. Awesome! Nice 7-day test drive. Customer service has always been nothing but top notch. Would do it again or recommend others because I plan on keeping my new car!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Carlos C.APR 28, 20172013 Lexus ES 350Lawrenceville, GAThe vehicle was delivered to me filthy with stained seats, roof lining, tan carpets that were black with dirt, Black Rain mats as oppoesed the the tan lexus rug mats. Overall disgusting. All my fliuds were low as well. I would not have expected that after being reffered to you by my credit union. Cistomer service and the delivery guy get 5 stars you guys are the best with that. And the follow up as far as reimbursement for detailing and inspection and ordering my floor mats was excellent. Silver rock warranty is a plus and the have great customer service as well. The. Delivery aspect is what still has me a bit nervous although it eventually passed a Lexus 152 point inspection. 5 star custumer service 0.5 star presentation at delivery. The time off work to detail and inspect the vehicle was a major hassle. Maybebthis is rare but it was my experience. Thank you!Read More3.7 OUT OF 5
- Paul F.DEC 17, 20162013 Lexus RX 350Cincinnati, OHOverall purchase went well, but a few bugs when the $1000 Black Friday discount was applied.Read More4.5 OUT OF 5
- Jennifer C.DEC 6, 20162014 Lexus IS 250Stockbridge, GAThe process couldn't have been any easier or more convenient. So thrilled with my purchase. I found my car during the Black Friday special and received $1000 off which was a great deal. The customer service was outstanding, and by going through carvana's financing I actually got a lower interest rate than I did with my own bank. I traded my car in to them, and was amazed to hear they actually keep your trade in for the 7-day test drive period-- that is unheard of. Thank you Carvana!Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Steven Seach C.DEC 14, 20172016 Lexus GS 350Dallas, TXI bought a 2016 Lexus GS 350 two weeks ago through Carvana. What drew me in initially was a great price (nearby dealership was about $3,500 more for almost an identical car with similar mileage) and a user friendly website that made it easy to tour the car. You also get a FREE copy of the carfax report. With saving as much money as I did I wasn't expecting good customer service. Boy was I wrong, when I called to discuss adding a trade in car to my purchase I was greeted by a positive helpful person. All my future calls to confirm pickup date and verify my back account funds were also with very upbeat positive customer service people. I was relived with how stress free they made the process. They have even streamlined how they verify you have enough money in your account for car purchase. The 7 day money back guarantee is nice and I was pleasantly surprised that Carvana sent me emails following up on how car was driving and reminding me how many days I had left on 7 day guarantee. Other companies would have gone out of there way to try to make your forget about the 7 days to lower the chance you might return. This showed me the confidence Carvana has in their car quality. I bought the car on Black Friday and was very impressed that the day after my 7 days was up. Carvana made sure my $1000 promotion check was overnight mailed to me. Picking up the car was a fun experience with putting the token in the machine. Lastly and most importantly the car drives great and looks exactly like it did on the website. To be safe I took it too dealership for an inspection and they confirmed the car was in great shape and the tires were basically new. My next car will also be from carvana.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Theresa R.DEC 16, 20182016 Lexus ES 350Raleigh, NCFirst and foremost, you have to be willing to think outside the box. Granted, it is a little unorthodox cutting the cord from a brick and mortar dealership. Despite my research, I was still a bit skeptical. I backed out of many deals by not finalizing purchases. I got to the point where I figured what did I have to lose with a 7-day money back return policy? There is transparency: pictures give you 360 degree views both interior and exterior. The flaws are even brought to your attention with yellow marker icons. Be proactive. Be willing to shop for a competitive interest rate when financing. Of course, you could simplify things by using Carvana's. However, I made out better with my own efforts. There was no pressured sales. No haggling. But, yet again--be proactive. Do your own research regarding pricing. No dealership fees. For me, that saved me over $800 (plus an extra $1000 due to a Black Friday Promo). Just taxes and tags added at Carvana. Ability to scan and upload documents made the process throughout easy peasy. On the day of pickup (I could have had it delivered but, I wanted the whole Carvana hype). I got to test drive it while they looked over my trade. They didn't low ball my trade in. Finalized the other paperwork after. Remember 7 day return policy. The process for trading in your vehicle was seamless. Overall, a good experience. And...I kept the car. ;-)Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Melissa B.MAY 17, 20172014 Lexus CT 200hHouston, TXThis was honestly the best car experience ever. We test drove a car at a traditional dealer. I had 5 phone calls in 2 days stating we needed to act quickly, it would be gone. Price was non - negotiable. Found the same car on line with CARVANA with few miles and thousands less. Bought the car in under an hour. It was so easy. My recommendation to you is go test drive what you think you want. Settle on a make and model, and then research Carvana inventory. The car was for my son's college graduation. The salesperson had a very nice card for him, and a bit of Carvana swag. Get over the mental hurdle of not seeing car first - 7 day money back no questions ask guarantee! You can do it, and once you do you will never go to a traditional dealer again. I promise.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Dawn S.FEB 23, 20172015 Lexus RX 450hMonticello, GAThis is the 5th new car I have purchased in my lifetime, and by far the best experience I've ever had. Fast, easy, professional. Amazing.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Larry S.MAY 15, 20172014 Lexus ES 350Dickinson, TXVery glad to have avoided haggling with a traditional auto dealership and wasting lots of valuable time. Carvana was a good option for me. Only wish my 2014 Lexus ES 350 had come with the site advertised Owner's Manuel and 2nd set of keys.Read More4.3 OUT OF 5
- Kristina D.NOV 22, 20162013 Lexus CT 200hNashville, TNI bought a 2013 Lexus CT200h. It was easy. I financed through my credit union. The only thing that kinda of sucked is that my car was suppose to arrive Saturday but they had a computer glitch so it didn't arrive on time. Carvana was nice enough to provide me with a rental until my car came in but I didn't need it. Car was scheduled to be picked up on Tuesday but I got to pick up on Monday. The vending machine experience was pretty awesome, my son was pretty excited about putting the coin in the machine. Gave the car a test drive before I signed my contracts. So far I'm am super stoked about my purchase. The car runs perfect.Read More4.5 OUT OF 5