SAVE $1,500+ WITH
KEEP MOVING PRICES
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-1 of 1 Result
2015 Lexus LS 460 Reviews
4.5 OUT OF 5 (12 Reviews)
- Tracy G.DEC 13, 20162013 Lexus LS 460Columbia, TNThis was the simplest, most stress-free, time-saving, money-saving way I've ever bought a car!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Carlos P.DEC 24, 20172012 Lexus LS 460Indio, CAThe only concern I have is the driver who drops off the car needs to have knowledge about the car he is delivering. Show the customer all the features and explain how everything functions.Read More4.2 OUT OF 5
- Darrrien T.JUN 16, 20172014 Lexus LS 460Fleming Island, FLI'm in my 7 day test drive period, which is amazing. The entire car buying process minus my initial fear was awesome from start to finishRead More4.5 OUT OF 5
- Rex M.OCT 12, 20172015 Lexus LS 460Houston, TXThe processes of finding, buying, trading-in, taking delivery were all absolutely delightful. Thank you, Carvana!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Donald F.OCT 27, 20172010 Lexus LS 460Spencer, OKThe buying process was easy and simple. The prices are great and the customer service is excellent. Would recommend Carvana to everyone. Thank you for an easy, pleasant experience.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Thomas H.FEB 17, 20182014 Lexus LS 460Morristown, NJI really like this business model. The whole focus was on customer satisfaction. Everyone I spoke with was polite, knowledgeable and most importantly helpful. The process was quick and easy. Everything a dealership experience is not.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Antanas B.APR 16, 20182014 Lexus LS 460Astoria, NYI bought few weeks ago and I am happy I did. Very nice people and very good service!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Laronda S.APR 4, 20172013 Lexus LS 460Fuquay Varina, NCHaving purchased approximately 30 used cars in the past 18 years this was by far the best. The 2013 Lexus we purchased was clean and in excellent condition. With our busy schedules it was difficult to drive around to multiple dealerships searching for the particular car we were interested in. Finding the perfect match at Carvana was great. At first we were skeptical of this new way of purchasing a vehicle but decided to give it a try. The car was delivered on time to our driveway. The delivery guy was excellent and after a quick test drive and signing a couple of documents the car was ours for a 7 Day Test drive. There was no pressure at any point during the process which was refreshing. The car was delivered at 10 AM Monday morning and the delivery guy was pulling out of our cul-de-sac at 10:42 AM. We were able to quickly assess the condition of the car along with a test drive and complete the paperwork all in under 45 minutes. That is virtually impossible at a traditional dealership with all of the up selling the finance people throw at you. This is definitely the way to purchase a car and I highly recommend it to everyone. You have nothing to lose purchasing a car from your couch from Carvana. If you don't like it after the 7 day test drive simply return it no questions asked for a full refund. We will be telling our friends and family about Carvana so they too can eliminate the stress of car buying.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Adrian D.JAN 24, 20172015 Lexus LS 460Houston, TXThis is a great way to buy a car on line and feel safe about the purchase. The staff at the Carvana Vending Machine were outstanding. Thanks so much!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Somsanith P.SEP 24, 20172013 Lexus LS 460Houston, TXThe beginning sale process was a negative experience for me. I felt a bit rush to get my bank to make out a 35k cashier check to Carvana that I had no control over how fast the process would be or my car would not be delivered on time. Finally got the check the very last min of the day. Car was set to be delivered on a Friday morning, I get a call 30mins before drop off stating from Carvana the car was damaged by the toll truck driver and had to get repairs. That set me back another week with out a car. Remember everyone in Houston just experienced a massive flood from Harvey. But I was determined to get the car and wait it out. Car arrived and was pleased with the car at first glance untill I actually inspected the car from top from bottom. There were alot of small minor damaged to the paint and Interior, wt you would expect for a use car I guess. Lucky they had the 7day guarantee test drive b/c on the second day a warning light came on my dash saying to take my car to the dealership b/c of brake pad wear. I talked to a representative from Carvana and he stated they only will repair the car with OEM parts and will hv to order my parts from Lexus them selves. Had the car Inspected from Northside Lexus and a local car shop (for a second opinion) Northside Lexus stated I would hv to change the whole front brakes, pads and sensors. Noting Northside Lexus diagnosis the issue saying OEM parts were not on the car that's the reason why the brake light is on. Also noticed the front windshield was recently replaced by a non Oem part. The windshield wipers wasn't even bolted on and I was driving in the rain and noticed the wipers didn't work. So explain to me how there was a full car inspection by Carvana's techs and could even noticed the windshield wipers don't work? The brake warning lights are on. How can you even get a car inspection sticker for the car if this light appears? But I will say this they did there best to make things right by letting there insurance company take care of the issues. I ended up buying the car b/c I really need a car to get to work. But I was bother how the insurance company would not pay for OEM replacement parts bc they can get non OEM parts for cheaper. They ended up sending parts to the repair shop and now I'm going to put a non Oem brake parts on a high-end Lexus Ls460 fsport. I'm pretty sure this is probably the first time this has happen but I dok wish in the future for Carvana to check there's cars better before selling and to note all the wear and tear as best as possible. 40k plus is not small buying purchase and would hv felt better if the car was actually was in a better shape. Btw I'm already ordering two front all season tires for the car so that set me back another $450 LolRead More3.0 OUT OF 5