Reserve NOW!COMING SOON
$500 cash down
SAVE $1,500+ WITH
KEEP MOVING PRICES
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-1 of 1 Result
2016 Lexus GS 350 Reviews
4.6 OUT OF 5 (45 Reviews)
- Steven Seach C.DEC 14, 20172016 Lexus GS 350Dallas, TXI bought a 2016 Lexus GS 350 two weeks ago through Carvana. What drew me in initially was a great price (nearby dealership was about $3,500 more for almost an identical car with similar mileage) and a user friendly website that made it easy to tour the car. You also get a FREE copy of the carfax report. With saving as much money as I did I wasn't expecting good customer service. Boy was I wrong, when I called to discuss adding a trade in car to my purchase I was greeted by a positive helpful person. All my future calls to confirm pickup date and verify my back account funds were also with very upbeat positive customer service people. I was relived with how stress free they made the process. They have even streamlined how they verify you have enough money in your account for car purchase. The 7 day money back guarantee is nice and I was pleasantly surprised that Carvana sent me emails following up on how car was driving and reminding me how many days I had left on 7 day guarantee. Other companies would have gone out of there way to try to make your forget about the 7 days to lower the chance you might return. This showed me the confidence Carvana has in their car quality. I bought the car on Black Friday and was very impressed that the day after my 7 days was up. Carvana made sure my $1000 promotion check was overnight mailed to me. Picking up the car was a fun experience with putting the token in the machine. Lastly and most importantly the car drives great and looks exactly like it did on the website. To be safe I took it too dealership for an inspection and they confirmed the car was in great shape and the tires were basically new. My next car will also be from carvana.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Scott S.MAY 24, 20172014 Lexus GS 350Mechanicsburg, PAI like the ease of finding a car with full disclosure. My main issue was the paperwork going back and fourth and on 2 separate occasions told that I needed to submit something that I had already submitted.Read More4.2 OUT OF 5
- Bruce S.MAY 31, 20172014 Lexus GS 350Houston, TXBest experience ever in purchasing a car! Better than the hassle of dealershipsRead More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Alan Gerard E.MAY 5, 20172014 Lexus GS 350Doylestown, PACarvana has set the standard for delivering an exceptional customer experience.everything from selecting a car to the actual on-line purchase to the delivery was beyond my expectations. I highly recommend Carvana and will purchase from them again.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Joseph J.AUG 9, 20152013 Lexus GS 350Anderson, SCI had been looking at cars and decided I wanted a Lexus GS 350. Although the color selection was limited, I did find something to fit my needs. The process was a breeze. And it was vey fast. The best part was NO SALESPEOPLE!!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Angelia W.JAN 18, 20162013 Lexus GS 350Greenville, SCIt was super easy and stress free to buy from caravans. I will certainly do this again.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Douglas B.AUG 10, 20162013 Lexus GS 350Kennesaw, GAI am still in awe about the purchase of my Lexus GS 350. Working with Carvana was easy, fast, and there was no pressure at all from the representative that I worked with. It will be very hard to go into a traditional dealership again.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Mauricio Q.FEB 19, 20172014 Lexus GS 350Houston, TXAfter receiving my car through carvana, I can honestly say that my experience was painless. Purchasing a car was already on my mind, what was not on my mind was how easily it was going to be made for me. A consumer just trying to be left alone when vehicle hunting. Carvana was able to fill that space left by every car salesman. So far so good!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Marc Erroll T.DEC 3, 20162014 Lexus GS 350Riverdale, GAAfter visiting several brick & mortar dealerships, I was ready for something different. I am not entirely sure this experience is what I needed but let me say this about Carvana. You delivered exactly what I saw online. I wasn't ready to fork over the full price of the vehicle in advance (without a test drive) but the 7 day money back guarantee more than made up for it. I am still driving my first selection without any regrets. Lamar Redd was my customer service rep and he did an outstanding job helping me through this deal.Read More4.2 OUT OF 5
- Sherif T.JAN 10, 20172013 Lexus GS 350Browns Summit, NCI got my like new Lexus GS350 from Carvana while I was shopping on ebay for an upgrade to my 16year old car. I'd previously bought on Ebay from Texas Direct but I found a Carvana car listing on Ebay and I made the call. It took just one call to find out about how the Carvana website and garage works. That was all it took to get my car delivered to my front door by a new flatbed Carvana car carrier. The Carvana car buying experience seemed luxurious and it was mostly hassle free. The car arrived nicely detailed and looking like new. Since I was upgrading a 13year-old car, it was a little stressful getting to understand the new technology but the delivery agent Emily was very patient and helpful. After Emily left, the electronics started going haywire and it wouldn't start. I called her and she asked me if I wanted to send it back. I continued to try to start it and Emily called me back after she spoke to her manager with the recommendation I jump start it. It turned out it was a weak battery only 30% power. I was trying to learn the navigation and electronics on the car and I killed the battery because I didn't have it started. Carvana refunded me for a new battery I bought. I took the car to the Lexus dealership to have it examined the next day and they confirmed that the car is in outstanding condition with no prior codes and it needed a new battery. On the last day of the 7 day trial I got a call from Carvana asking me how I like the car and if I wanted to keep it. I told him I loved the car and I'm keeping it. My only regret is the selection is a bit limited and I got a red car when I wanted preferred charcoal, however an AWD GS350 is a limited production car and I've received lots of compliments on the red. My only recommendation to Carvana would be to show more than 3-4 pictures, however the 360 car view can be zoomed in on and so I recommend buyers use that feature on every spot of the car because there were some missed slight imperfections on my car. That didn't worry me because I paid $29K and if it was new it would have been over $54K so I can live with a few very slight scratches that they even touched up. To summarize, I love Carvana's attention to detail and customer service and I look forward to using them again. Carvana Rocks!Read More4.8 OUT OF 5