SAVE $1,500+ WITH
THESE GREAT DEALS
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
Kia Forte5 with Manual Reviews
4.7 OUT OF 5 (21 Reviews)
- Keith K.FEB 24, 20162014 Kia Forte5Watkinsville, GAThis entire process of purchasing my car via Carvana was outstanding. Every single aspect was perfect. Each representative I spoke to was extremely professional and friendly. Actually, it wasn't even necessary for me to call the representatives because the entire process/procedure is covered in detail (using language an ordinary person can understand) on their website. I was also impressed with the details of the car...inside and out. Unbelievable! As for the imperfections? My car had two level ones and my wife and I had difficulty finding them. In fact, we never did find one of them! That pretty much shows how small and inconsequential they were. The delivery person was dressed professionally and was extremely friendly but still professional. I drove the car for a test drive and it performed perfectly. Everything went as promised on the Carvana website. In fact, I was given a $25 gift card to fill up my new car even though it was delivered with a full tank of gas! In addition, because only one remote came with the car, I was told if I wanted to order another I would be reimbursed up to $200! Today I called the Kia dealership and the cost of a duplicate remote is $201. Wow. Spot on. In conclusion I would give Carvana 10 stars if possible. Everything exceeded my greatest expectations.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Darlene D.OCT 28, 20172016 Kia Forte5Murfreesboro, TNI never thought I would buy a car online sight unseen; but the car I chose came in and we had a chance to look it over and test drive it. My favorite part is the option of returning it within a week if I was not happy. The price was very fair and we also had a $500 coupon from a friend so that was great. It was a surprisingly successful experience for me.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Tomas N.FEB 3, 20182016 Kia Forte5Ruther Glen, VAIt's a great way to buy a car without any pressure!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Scott G.JAN 7, 20182016 Kia Forte5Raleigh, NCI bought my car last week and it couldn't have been easier. The car was as shown online and probably not as bad as described. The handoff was easy and they even gave me a full tank of gas. I highly recommend Carvana and will more than likely use them for my next purchase.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Stephen B.JAN 21, 20182015 Kia Forte5Arlington, TXHad promised my wife a car during for New Years, but had to go to rural Arizona to care for a family member during the holidays... lots of time on my hands. Tried to buy a car online through a dealer... "Car no longer available, etc., etc." Then I discovered Carvana. A revolutionary business model based upon good faith and full disclosure? Seriously? Well, yes. All pertinent vehicle info disclosed (down to tiny scratches,) no last-minute fees or altered financing, all contracts signed online, and the vehicle delivered to my door as described by a pleasantly informed young man. I'm in my sixties, have gotten pretty good at handling "let me talk to the business manager" negotiations, but this was far and away the most straightforward and stressless vehicle purchase I've ever made. So impressed, I've already bought some Carvana stock. I hope their transparent business model survives.Read More4.7 OUT OF 5
- Suzanne L.APR 2, 20172016 Kia Forte5Austell, GAWe bought our car about a month ago and we could not be happier! The experience was even easier than expected, the price was unbeatable and we adore our new car!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Christy L.APR 11, 20172016 Kia Forte5Raleigh, NCI found the car I wanted, at a better price than other dealerships, and they delivered it right to my door. The 7-day "test drive" was perfect as it allowed me to have the car completely vetted by local mechanic and take it through its paces without any worries about what would happen if any turned out badly -- but it all came through with flying colors. Everyone from Carvana that I dealt with online, on the phone, and in-person was super friendly and really helpful. They got the answers I needed and made me feel secure and cared-for throughout the whole process.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Brenda M.MAY 15, 20172014 Kia Forte5Houston, TXI decided to purchase my first car through Carvana so I didn't have to deal with the dealership hassle, and it was one of the best choices I've made! I loved the process of making an organized online list of all the cars I liked, it took me about two months to decide on the car that was right for me and I really enjoyed that I could see an Edmunds review but also what other people thought of the car. Everyone was very helpful and thoroughly explained any question or concern that came my way. I had so much fun once my car was delivered! I loved the goody bags and really enjoyed how easy the paper work was. I really liked that everything is thoroughly thought about even the free gas gift card! Even though my gift card had no money on it and I thought it was quite funny, I thought perhaps I hadn't activated it but the before balance was also zero, I really enjoyed the thoughtfulness. So far I love my Kia Forte! It's very well kept, and still has the new car smell!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Stephen Bradley M.AUG 21, 20172014 Kia Forte5San Francisco, CAI first heard about Carvana from a friend who said that it's like Amazon but for cars. I had just moved to a new city and was interested in buying a car and from what I could tell it would make my life more convenient if I could choose a car online and have it delivered to me. I quickly found out that the Carvana service isn't nearly as convenient as they describe. Once I went through the purchase process (which was easy enough) I was given a delivery window of 3 days to receive the car. Assured of the accuracy by a Carvana representative, my wife and I went away on vacation for the week. Literally 2 days later, we received a call from the delivery service saying it would be in San Francisco the next day and couldn't be delayed. It turns out Carvana uses 2rd party delivery services who they don't seem to coordinate with and who have no interest in providing a great service. Which confuses me since the convenience aspect is the entire point! The delivery service said they wouldn't deliver to my apartment so I had to drive 40 minutes to meet a truck driver underneath an underpass that was convenient for him in the middle of rush hour. If I had known this was going to be the car buying experience I wouldn't have purchased a car on Carvana. In addition, Carvana didn't ship any of the paperwork to get there in time so I couldn't get a temporary permit and instead had to park the car overnight in a local garage. When I tried to take up my complaints with Carvana they said that none of it was their fault... they eventually (and very reluctantly) gave us half the delivery fee for the car back which didn't nearly cover the cost of the vacation we had to abandon, the overnight parking we had to pay for since they didn't ship the documents in time, and the time spent on the phone trying to get someone at Carvana to listen. Anyways.... Carvana might seem like a great idea but it's clear they have a long way to go in their execution. I'd rather go to a Carmax or a dealership than meet a delivery person 45 minutes away under an underpass in rush hour. I wouldn't recommend Carvana.Read More2.5 OUT OF 5
- John S.NOV 27, 20172015 Kia Forte5Acworth, GAThis is the first time using Carvana and I could not be happier. The overall experience was incredibly quick and easy. Once I found the car and started the purchase process, it was a breeze to complete. All communications from Carvana was intuitive and easy to follow to complete the purchase. Delivery was on time and the car looked great. The cost was a little below book value and with just tax and a small fee, this was, by far, the best deal I found on this particular model. I would definitely look to buy from them again.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5