SAVE $1,500+ WITH
KEEP MOVING PRICES
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-2 of 2 Results
2015 FIAT 500e Reviews
4.6 OUT OF 5 (59 Reviews)
- Gregory S.DEC 9, 20162015 FIAT 500eBrookville, PAI am a car person. I like to buy fun used cars every year or so that I could not afford when new. I also loath the dealership and dealing with individual sellers. Carvana seemed like a perfect fit for me: great price on a great car, no-nonsense pricing, polite staff and free delivery. It really is a dream to order a car online and have it show up soon after. My delivery people were fantastic (yay pittsburgh!) and maintained great contact in what was a slightly complicated delivery. The problem I have with my experience has nothing to do with the process or people I worked with. My problem is that the car I got was poorly prepared for delivery. I am not sure if it was a fluke or not but I suspect that the automotive/technical side of the operation is not as good as an actual dealer. I bought a like new 2015 Fiat 500e electric car. It was delivered to me at my test-drive (4 hours from my home) with a 5% charge. At 4% the car goes into limp mode to reserve battery to get you to a charger. The power indicator told me I had 2 miles to drive. This was not a good start. The delivery people were great and very apologetic and said they got the car that way and did not have time to do anything about it. The car should not have arrived like that, the service center that took care of the car in Texas should have dealt with this. Unfortunately the problem did not stop there. When I got the car home (I had to trailer it 4 hours to my house because I live outside the delivery area) it would not charge properly. I have worked on the car for the past 24 hours trying to figure out what is going on. It charges for a while and then gives me a fault code. I am guessing this is why the car showed up uncharged. I think they could not get it to charge at the service center and just sent it on to delivery people thinking that they would take care of it. I took the car to a fast charge station in town and got it to charge a little but it still had connection problems. If this does not work out and I want to return the car within the 7 day test drive period Carvana will require me to trailer the car 4 hours back down to Pittsburgh. I am out two days of work and hundreds of dollars in other fees. I know that a regular car dealership would never deliver an inoperative car to a customer but this one slipped through the Carvana process. Maybe this is due to it being electric but still it's not a good indicator of the behind the scenes technical support at Carvana.Read More4.0 OUT OF 5
- Crystal H.AUG 14, 20172015 FIAT 500eOklahoma City, OKI just purchased a 2015 Fiat 500e through Carvana. My representative, Justin, was amazingly kind. My car was delivered right to my door with no hassle and we signed the paperwork in under five minute in my driveway since everything else was completed beforehand online. I loved this experience, and will never buy another car without Carvana.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Albert B.OCT 16, 20182015 FIAT 500eArvada, COI bought a 2015 Fiat 500e and it couldn't have been any easier! One issue that's not been resolved is that the included TomTom was missing from my purchase. I'm awaiting a response to that issue from the Carvana advocate. Car was clean and ready to go upon delivery.Read More4.7 OUT OF 5
- Michael H.MAY 6, 20182015 FIAT 500eBrighton, MII bought my first full electric car 2015 fiat 500e from Carvana. The whole process was very well organized and the communication with them was great. First car I bought with just using a smart phone. No dealer was great. Thank you very much. Mike Harrigan Will always recommend you. Nice job!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Taylor W.DEC 7, 20182015 FIAT 500ePost Falls, IDFor being my first car dealership experience it has been such a breeze. People always say that dealing with a dealership is stressful. CARVANA IS STRESS FREE! They have outstanding customer service! Thank you to all who dearth with my experience, you all need a raise! And we absolutely love our car! 2015 Fiat 500e was the way to go for sure! And it came in great condition.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Anne W.DEC 9, 20162013 FIAT 500eIron Station, NCI've been looking for a commuter car, that is good on mileage. This little Fiat 500e fits the bill great. All electric, and the buying process couldn't have been easier. All online until I met Josh when he delivered the Fiat.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Keith A.APR 28, 20172013 FIAT 500eBristol, PAI bought this car on 4/14 Had it delivered 4/22 by katherineshe was friendly . there were a few issues with trying to get the car I wanted every time I went to purchase it was either locked up by someone else indefinitely or sold and not removed from the website but one car unlocked and I jumped on it right away I was at work when I did it for home waited a few days to sign the contract and other paperwork when it arrived it was a very quick thing sign a few more papers have license and proof of insurance and away I went upon entering there was a gift bag with the carvana logo on it in the bag was a travel cup,mints,keychain,window sun screen, and a 25 dollar gift card I was impressed with that . There were a few issues after I accepted the car but a call to them and those issues were taken care of asap I love this car they asked me if I wanted to return it because of the minor issues and the answer was emphatically no Btw it's a 2013 fiat 500e with 17k on the clock the only reason gave a 4 was due to the reason of trying to get the car I wanted purchased but the fault of carvanaRead More4.7 OUT OF 5
- Jayse B.JUN 27, 20182015 FIAT 500eGreer, SCIt was refreshing having an experience that was different from a typical used car lot. What I really liked was that Carvana does a great job at automating all of the paperwork and sending you updates throughout the process. I also liked that I was able to get an electric vehicle in an area of the country that has trouble keeping up with progressive movements (South Carolina). The price and mileage were great and I was able to verify the battery was replaced recently due to the vehicle history report. So far customer service seems great, so we'll have to see if that continues. I would like to note that I think the pictures of the cars are brightened too much. I understand why they do this, from a marketing perspective but after receiving the car, I can tell the studio, camera, and filters are definitely more "ideal" than what you will see in the vehicle, even in sunlight. I think what I could have liked to see what just some good, non-edited shots of the vehicle, alongside the 360 view. I know I am buying a used car, so transparency can make a big difference here. The car I got ended up having a really great exterior, so no complaints there. The issues I had were in the interior. The car had a little bit of an odor - nothing really offensive but it was clear there was some freshener used to cover up something. I'll have to see what happens as the freshener wears off. They said it had no water damage and it wasn't smoke but it was just...odd. After the AC kicks on, it's not noticeable but I may have to take it to a shop again if a smell surfaces. Second, the interior was not cleaned very well. I took 5 baby wipes and the first two were literally dark gray with the amount of grime I got off the steering wheel and seats. They were leather, so I am not really concerned, but I can't believe the facility didn't do that beforehand. I ended up using an upholstery vacuum on the cloth parts as well. I have pictures of the baby wipes to post on Reddit to let other customers know what to expect. Third, I read a lot of reviews that said the cars sometimes scrape as they come off the truck. I mentioned this to my delivery driver, and he was like "Yeah that's not going to happen.". Sure enough, it scraped as it came off the truck. I got a video from it that I will post to Reddit so others can be aware. It didn't end up damaging anything but I am not sure what a customer can do to prevent this, especially on lower-sitting cars. Overall, I think this company is onto something. I would much rather have lots of choices and a service-oriented experience then to go from lot to lot trying cars and only have local stock.Read More3.7 OUT OF 5
- Lisa L.NOV 14, 20172015 FIAT 500eHouston, TXYou never know what to expect from an online shopping experience, especially when buying a car sight unseen. The process was great throughout.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Riley H.DEC 31, 20162015 FIAT 500eSpring, TXThis was my first 100% online vehicle buying experience and I was very satisfied with the Carvana process. Additionally, the price of the vehicle I purchased was $1500 less than an equivalent vehicle at Carmax. I will be purchasing my next vehicle from Carvana when the time comes.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5