SAVE $1,500+ WITH
THESE GREAT DEALS
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
2009-2011 Chevrolet Volt Reviews
4.6 OUT OF 5 (161 Reviews)
- Mark S.NOV 29, 20162014 Chevrolet VoltPeachtree Corners, GAWhen I started my search for a replacement for my 2011 VW TDI (that I will be selling back to them as part of the "Dieselgate" court settlement) I remembered seeing some commercials for Carvana. Intrigued, I logged on to the site and began my search. It didn't take long to find several possibilities using the search filters to narrow things down. I eventually settled on a 2013-2015 Chevy Volt and quickly found several cars that fit my needs and budget. The 360 degree views and highlights of any defects (door dings, scratches, etc.) made it easy to see what I was getting. When I found the car I wanted to purchase I was quickly able to go through the online steps to purchase the vehicle and arrange to pick it up at a local office (Atlanta). The only hiccup I ran into was an error with trying print my purchase documents. The site gave me an error but a quick call to support took care of it and I was able to sign the paperwork when I took delivery of the car. Speaking of delivery, it was a painless experience. I arrived a few minutes early of the scheduled time and spoke to Ashley who got the car pulled into a stall so I could inspect it. The car was exactly as described on the site. I took the car for a quick test drive and everything checked out. A few minutes after that the paperwork was signed I was driving my "new to me" 2014 Volt back home. The next day I got a notification from my bank that the funds were sent to Carvana. Now, almost a week later I have driven the car just over 150 miles and am very happy with the purchase. The car does everything I expected it would and it's in great shape. The price was very competitive and the whole purchase experience was actually enjoyable, which is something I didn't think I would ever say about buying a car. If you are looking to purchase a "nearly new" car without all the hassles that normally come with buying a car I'd recommend you check out Carvana. Their selection is good and the prices, while not the absolute lowest, are very competitive. The purchase experience was straightforward and the 7-day test drive/100-day warranty relieve some of the stress that comes with buying a used car.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Doreen S.JAN 26, 20172013 Chevrolet VoltSanta Clarita, CACarvana's customer service was amazing! I love my car, the process was easy and I always could call with questions and get answers promptly!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- David K.FEB 17, 20172014 Chevrolet VoltIndian Trail, NCThe cars web site is well made and provides lots of information. The pictures provide a real view of the car and they are all made consistently so that you can evenly compare them - with perfect lighting. Paperwork done on the Internet was easy. Only real challenge was getting my driver's license scan and proof of insurance into their system. That took a few tries, but not so much trouble to deduct any stars. The car was delivered very courteously by Jonathan and I was able to take a no-pressure test drive. Car was in better exterior condition than I thought that it would be. Even the blemishes were hard to see when I knew that they were there. The seven day test drive is going nicely and this car looks like a keeper.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- David L.OCT 17, 20162014 Chevrolet VoltHutto, TXThe car is great! Carvana needs some improvement. I added 3 similar 2014 Chevy Volts to my "garage" and after about a week I went through the steps to purchase it but stopped where it asked me to upload a scan of my insurance and driver license. The car was not exactly what I wanted so I stopped the process for another week then found the perfect car on 10-9-16 and continued with the purchase all the way through. I spoke to Carvana several times for about a week and the car was scheduled to be delivered on Saturday 10-15-16. Since the Chevy Volt is an electric car with a range extending gasoline generator I asked if the battery would be fully charged and both advocates that I talked to said they would request that in my account notes. About 3 days before the delivery my credit union contacted me with the loan information that I was to e-sign online but when I read the VIN I saw that it was the other car that I never finished the process with and what was really weird is that my loan officer setup the loan for BOTH cars! I was finally able to get the loan setup for the right car and everything seem good at that point. On Saturday morning about 3 hours before my car was to be delivered, I called Carvana to make sure the battery was charged and I wanted to know the status of the car. She told me that ALL electric cars at Carvana get a full charge then she put me on hold to try and find the driver delivering my car which she was not able to do. About an hour later and 30 minutes before the car was scheduled to be delivered I received a call from the driver. He told me he was just a few miles away and could be at my house soon. He arrived right on time and the car looked great! What was not so great was that the battery was almost empty. He apologized for this blaming it on someone else. I was in the process of installing a Level 2 charger anyway so it was no big deal and I knew I could use the included slow 120 VAC charger in the meantime. The test drive was great and the driver loaded up my trade in and we filled out paperwork. After he left, I went to charge the car using the slow charger but the ground plug was bent and broke off when I tried to plug it in. I found out the car with not accept a charge from an ungrounded charging cable so I had to use the car on generator power until I setup my Level 2 charger. Once that was working I charged the car in 4 hours and enjoyed driving it in pure electric mode for almost 40 miles. The only other complaint I have is the condition of the inside of the vehicle. It was not cleaned very well and the inside of the windshield and all windows with foggy looking from not being clean. I was able to clean them myself but when you pay $17K for a used car from a dealer, you expect it to be clean. The last call to Carvana they told me to take the broken charger to the nearest Chevy dealer and let them decide if it is covered under warranty. I my self could easily repair the cable but I should not have to so I am going to let Carvana figured out what to do next.Read More3.3 OUT OF 5
- Timofei N.FEB 5, 20172014 Chevrolet VoltMonterey, TNI really want Carvana to succeed. They're trying to get rid of an antiquated dealer model that everyone, except the car dealers, hates. But when they called me two hours before I was supposed to go pick up my car to tell me that they didn't know where it was, then wouldn't return my calls for days, I wasn't very happy. I lost wages and felt like I was part of a Craigslist scam. Then, after being told by a rep on the phone that the car would be fully charged and fueled for delivery (Chevy Volts use can use both electric and gas), the car was delivered with a completely dead battery and fumes in the tank. They also forgot to put the temporary tags on the car. My effortless car experience turned into a week of being ignored until I gave up on calling and finally signed up for Twitter and tagged them in a post asking them what was up. Suddenly I had a one minute, 40 second phone call with a rep hastily scheduling delivery. Carvana, hold your phone reps responsible for what they say and keep track of your inventory! Also, the car's rearview mirror was broken upon delivery, which wasn't mentioned in the online ad. The car was also filthy. They could've at least dusted it and cleaned the windows.Read More2.3 OUT OF 5
- Edward W.APR 20, 20172015 Chevrolet VoltGarner, NCWell, I wish I could say everything was easy and went without a hitch, but...oh, wait...I can. I still can't believe I purchased a car online. I expected there to be a catch. Something that would make me say, "Oh...there it is...there's the hidden costs/problems/etc." There just wasn't. Once we were approved for a loan, we had the car in just a couple days. I will be buying our next car from Carvana.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Vincent K.JAN 5, 20172015 Chevrolet VoltLothian, MDBuying from Carvana was such an awesome experience from start to finish. Finding the car that I was looking for was easy and the detailed information on line was very detailed. The process of reading the docs and signing was so easy and very straightforward. Delivery was as expected and the car matched the online description. Carvana will revolutionize the car buying business!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Ronald D.JAN 15, 20172014 Chevrolet VoltBasehor, KSI think that the model will work but you have to have customers that are extremely trusting. Had trouble verifying documents online. Picked up car in Nashville and it was exactly as described but when I wanted to add wife to title paperwork they needed a copy of DL. That was sent but Carvana didn't receive or it was blocked by their email. 30 days later and I still don't have the title and temp tags expire tomorrow.Read More3.8 OUT OF 5
- Wesley B.DEC 25, 20162014 Chevrolet VoltFranklin, TNCarvana was amazing!! No hassles, no problems, no grief! Everyone was courteous nice and helpful. 6 hrs 2 trips to a dealer only got frustration. 5 min. on Carvana found what I was looking for---and a WAY BETTER deal. Locked in the price and submitted all my papers before I went to bed! Prep and submission took about 30 min. It was so easy and smooth I didn't think the deal would actually happen, figured there had to be a catch. But nope, got confirmation next day, 3 days later they delivered my new car and took away my almost-dead trade-in. Score grand slam home run for Carvana, zip nada nothing for car dealers. I'll never even think about going back to a dealer again! CARVANA ROCKS!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Geoffrey B.JAN 26, 20172013 Chevrolet VoltKyle, TXI just finished my 7 day trial and decided to keep my purchase. The searching for a vehicle was easy, as Carvana had quite the selection...much more than the local car lots. The online purchase was also quite easy and was finished within 20 minutes. I had a trade-in and the online estimate they gave was the price they gave me upon inspection, so no surprises there. I did need to call with a paperwork question, and the service person was able to answer my question without having to transfer me or ask their manager...it was a nice change. The delivery was delayed by one day, but it was still within a week of ordering.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
Browse By Locations