SAVE $1,500+ WITH
THESE GREAT DEALS
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
- 1-2 of 2 Results
2015 White Chevrolet Camaro Reviews
4.8 OUT OF 5 (297 Reviews)
- Ricardo L.AUG 20, 20162015 Chevrolet CamaroMiami, FLI received my 2015 Camaro SS yesterday and i have to say that i couldn't be happier. The driver and his partner were super friendly and courteous, As soon as i walked to the truck the guys came over to me and introduced them selves and from there on it was a great day. I have not stopped driving my Camaro, It was literally what i was expecting. I would because of the way that i was treated, The process is very easy, Every time i called it was a pleasure to talk to the rep and sometimes i would get the same rep to help me. I am super happy that i was able to purchase this vehicle from Carvana and will do so again in the future if i need another vehicle.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Sean V.FEB 5, 20182015 Chevrolet CamaroJacksonville, FLI bought a 2015 camaro LS a little over a week ago, and the carvana experience was definitely different. In most ways much better than buying at a dealership. I despise dealing with salesmen that lie to your face. I like to work on my vehicles due to poor service that I have received from "professionals". I like to do research on all of the vehicles I buy, but it is hard to adequately assess a vehicle through pictures and Carfax alone. Carfax only has reported information, so if a vehicle has a minor collision and an insurance company is not involved, it will not be reported on Carfax. It would be nice to have pictures of under the vehicle to assess for corrosion and damage. My camaro was a lease return from New York state. As soon as it was delivered, I jacked the car up and found what I was looking for; corrosion on the exhaust system. For those of you that don't know, anti-icing compounds used on roads up north are highly corrosive to exposed metal, and heat accelerates corrosion. All of the exhaust brackets on the car are corroded to the point that they need tip be replaced. Again, I was expecting this. If I was at a dealership, I would use this as a bargaining chip to lower the price of the car. With carvana, there isn't any negotiations. I still believe that I received a good deal on the car though, and I would recommend carvana in the future. I also wanted to take this moment to thank the staff who helped me through the process.Read More3.7 OUT OF 5
- Ronnie F.NOV 4, 20172015 Chevrolet CamaroSpringfield, TNbought a 2015 Chevy 8 days ago and in 45 years it was the best buying experience I have ever had and the easiest way to buy a great car without any worries. the seven day test drive gave me the piece of mind I needed to buy the car.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Andre T.SEP 30, 20172015 Chevrolet CamaroAkron, OHI recently purchased a 2015 camaro and carvana provided me with a perfect step by step process. Everyone was so nice including the young lady Gabby that delivered my car. I have recommended carvana to my friends and family. Thanks for a wonderful experience.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Casandra Lee R.JUN 12, 20182015 Chevrolet CamaroMissouri City, TXI bought a 2015 Camaro 10 days ago and the process was quick, easy, and straight-forward. After several days of visiting different car dealerships and having multiple Sales people keep trying to get me to spend more than I'd already told them I wanted, Carvana was a breath of fresh air!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Robert N P.JUN 8, 20182015 Chevrolet CamaroCharlton, MALike most people who have never purchase a car completely online, I was skeptical. I searched for the perfect Black on Black Camaro for over a month and kept visiting dealers, coming up short. Finally, I found the perfect car on Carvana. The overall process was incredibly easy and the most outstanding part of the Carvana experience was the customer service professionals. Not only was Every Carvana associate incredibly professional, they truly seemed to go out of their way to make my car buying experience an amazing one. I have experience purchasing 7 new automobiles and leasing 4 others over the past decade. I've also purchased used vehicles. My Carvana experience was, by far, the most stress free and professional experience I've had. I was concerned with all of the "delivery issue" reviews. I do understand how people have either missed their vehicle or not provided the required documentation in order to meet deadlines, but Carvana was very up front with this process. I was able to get the bank involved as well as the insurance company, who both spoke directly to Carvana and provided them with the necessary information. We met the 1pm Friday deadline for delivery on Monday and the delivery was right on time. I was even able to track the vehicle's exact position using the App! I WILL buy from Carvana again and recommend this experience to all my friends and relatives. Dr. Robert Polselli Proud owner of a 2015 Black Camaro 2SSRead More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Jerri H.APR 27, 20182015 Chevrolet CamaroDellrose, TNCarvana made buying my dream car a 2015 Camaro, possible. It was so easy, and completely hassle free. I picked the car I wanted, electronically signed my paperwork, it was delivered to my driveway with a full tank of gas,tagged, and ready to go, all in 3days. Never again will I go to a car lot. Thanks Carvana!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Vineeth J.JUL 31, 20152014 Chevrolet CamaroMilton, GAI had a comment on my recent purchase from Carvana. For background, I traded my 2011 Chevy Camaro RS for a 2014 Chevy Camaro LT Convertible. I am currently on the 7 day test period. Right off the bat, I would like to thank you for the excellent service and professionalism of the person who delivered it at our door step. Completely satisfied! I have a few concerns here I would like to address that I didn't have the last time I purchased a car from Carvana, to detail: 1. A lot of the Level 1 Imperfections / dings on the car were not shown on the initial photo capture on the website when I decided to purchase the vehicle, I am particularly unhappy with paint / adhesive that is over the front lights (it feels as if someone in the process of cleaning , touching up the car left a lot of residue back on the front bumper and the lights. I don't want to try and scrape it off and risk damaging the paint / headlilght plastic frame. Here is what I think Carvana couldn't stand to from the website: " Ours Cars aren't perfect but neither are we, but we promise to tell you the whole truth". The truth standards mentioned here have not been met in my opinion. 2. There are quite a few cuts and scrapes on the inside of the car that was not, again, highlighted on the pictures on the website. It looks very much like the car was very roughly used (which is fine, as I was already aware that it was owned by a rental co before but Step 3 of the Carvana Promise was not completed to perfection: From the Carvana website: From the Carvana Website: "Step 3: We verify that each vehicle has been repaired to meet our strict mechanical and cosmetic standards. Here, not only do we confirm that the engine and all safety systems are in good condition, we also perform a cosmetic inspection to make sure your vehicle looks as good as new. If there are any remaining imperfections on your vehicle, we tag them with a specific level so you'll always know exactly what you are buying.)." 3. The back seats still have dirt marks to where it needs to be shampooed and cleaned. Where Carvana has failed here: From the Carvana website: "PREMIUM DETAIL We spend more than $250 so that your car is looking as good as new. There are a lot of specifics that we won't list here (we wash, clean, buff, paint, polish, wax, seal), but trust us that when your car arrives, it's going to look sweet." 4. It seems like a lot of touch up has been done but not followed up with good polishing after, but in certain areas, it looks like the paint color is different vs. the rest of the vehicle. 5. There was dust all inside and between the convertible rods and on the sides. I had to clean and polish the entire thing before it started to look okay. 6. A lot of the plastic parts outside had a white tinge on it (not sure what it is), again, needs to be polished throughout. On the other side, if you look at the trade in I gave back in, I detailed the car, waxed and shampooed inside and outside to ensure I am returning the same kind of service I had received from Carvana the first time I bought it. I really want to recommend that Carvana not let its service levels drop in the interest of more business or more customers. I strongly suggest keeping the same levels of overall car cleanliness as we had come to expect when you guys first started, else you end up being like any other dealer out there. Again, overall really love Carvana and the service provided of selling cars at great rates online, with the added delivery services e.t.c, but this time around, I am not very happy with how the car was cleaned up / finished when it was brought in.Read More4.2 OUT OF 5
- Robert J.JAN 29, 20172011 Chevrolet CamaroDistrict Heights, MDCarvana over exceeded all my expectations i would recommend carvana to everyoneRead More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Kenyale L.MAR 22, 20172011 Chevrolet CamaroColumbus, OHI work for Carvana bought the vehicle and I will say I like the vehicle customer service was key and I was very comfortable with the Columbus hub of course they took care and detailed it pretty good so Carvana has my voteRead More5.0 OUT OF 5
Browse By Locations