SAVE $1,500+ WITH
THESE GREAT DEALS
Browse cars that save you $1,500 or more vs. Kelley Blue Book® Suggested Retail Value.
NOT SURE WHICH CAR YOU WANT?
Answer a few quick questions to find the right car for you.
2009-2011 cars with LED Lights Reviews
4.4 OUT OF 5 (157 Reviews)
- Vineeth J.JUL 31, 20152014 Chevrolet CamaroMilton, GAI had a comment on my recent purchase from Carvana. For background, I traded my 2011 Chevy Camaro RS for a 2014 Chevy Camaro LT Convertible. I am currently on the 7 day test period. Right off the bat, I would like to thank you for the excellent service and professionalism of the person who delivered it at our door step. Completely satisfied! I have a few concerns here I would like to address that I didn't have the last time I purchased a car from Carvana, to detail: 1. A lot of the Level 1 Imperfections / dings on the car were not shown on the initial photo capture on the website when I decided to purchase the vehicle, I am particularly unhappy with paint / adhesive that is over the front lights (it feels as if someone in the process of cleaning , touching up the car left a lot of residue back on the front bumper and the lights. I don't want to try and scrape it off and risk damaging the paint / headlilght plastic frame. Here is what I think Carvana couldn't stand to from the website: " Ours Cars aren't perfect but neither are we, but we promise to tell you the whole truth". The truth standards mentioned here have not been met in my opinion. 2. There are quite a few cuts and scrapes on the inside of the car that was not, again, highlighted on the pictures on the website. It looks very much like the car was very roughly used (which is fine, as I was already aware that it was owned by a rental co before but Step 3 of the Carvana Promise was not completed to perfection: From the Carvana website: From the Carvana Website: "Step 3: We verify that each vehicle has been repaired to meet our strict mechanical and cosmetic standards. Here, not only do we confirm that the engine and all safety systems are in good condition, we also perform a cosmetic inspection to make sure your vehicle looks as good as new. If there are any remaining imperfections on your vehicle, we tag them with a specific level so you'll always know exactly what you are buying.)." 3. The back seats still have dirt marks to where it needs to be shampooed and cleaned. Where Carvana has failed here: From the Carvana website: "PREMIUM DETAIL We spend more than $250 so that your car is looking as good as new. There are a lot of specifics that we won't list here (we wash, clean, buff, paint, polish, wax, seal), but trust us that when your car arrives, it's going to look sweet." 4. It seems like a lot of touch up has been done but not followed up with good polishing after, but in certain areas, it looks like the paint color is different vs. the rest of the vehicle. 5. There was dust all inside and between the convertible rods and on the sides. I had to clean and polish the entire thing before it started to look okay. 6. A lot of the plastic parts outside had a white tinge on it (not sure what it is), again, needs to be polished throughout. On the other side, if you look at the trade in I gave back in, I detailed the car, waxed and shampooed inside and outside to ensure I am returning the same kind of service I had received from Carvana the first time I bought it. I really want to recommend that Carvana not let its service levels drop in the interest of more business or more customers. I strongly suggest keeping the same levels of overall car cleanliness as we had come to expect when you guys first started, else you end up being like any other dealer out there. Again, overall really love Carvana and the service provided of selling cars at great rates online, with the added delivery services e.t.c, but this time around, I am not very happy with how the car was cleaned up / finished when it was brought in.Read More4.2 OUT OF 5
- Gabriel O.NOV 12, 20152012 Nissan MaximaSnellville, GAWhen Carvana pulled up to my driveway, and I saw the car, I was speechless. I bought a 2012 Nissan Maxima 3.5 S "Limited", and it was more than I bargained for! I ended up financing with Carvana, their APR was way lower than my credit union offered. They worked with me even when I changed my delivery date twice, and their customer service was superb. The car is beautiful, sleek and clean, better than described. The representative that delivered the car was very, very friendly and answered all my questions. Not only that, but the friendly treatment I received from him and the surprise gift card hidden in the fuel door, the surprise led step lights under the car I found that night, the tote bag of goodies in the car and the straightforward, easy to understand contract... well worth it! I'm literally the happiest guy in the world thanks to Carvana! I will definitely be recommending to everyone I meet, that's what I have been doing all day, I can't stop talking about it and others can't stop staring at the car and wondering what dealer could pull off such a great deal! My parents were surprised and even my mom is thinking of buying a car from you guys soon. Thank you Carvana! You definitely have a happy customer here! Thank you thank you thank you!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Stanley G.FEB 13, 20182016 Ford FocusBellwood, ILAt first I was skeptical, but my god I was ecstatic to see how affordable and convenient buying a car online with Carvana. I purchase a vehicle (2009 Ford Fusion) through a rip-off dealership last year paying a whopping $470 a month for a car that wasn't even maintenanced for god knows how long. Buying my 2016 Ford Focus through Carvana was the best decision and I recommend Carvana to my friends and family. Thank you Kaitlin for assiting me through the entire process.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Ferris M.MAY 25, 20172016 Scion iMJacksonville, FLPurchased a 2016 Scion from my wife and the whole process was super easy and fast. We searched through the online inventory and basically narrowed the selection to about 8 cars of which we selected the Scion. All paperwork was signed on line and the delivery person was excellent and very courteous, it made you feel like we were friends, very relaxed and pleasant. We traded in my wife's old 2009 Kia and that process was a breeze also, no hassle at all! I will definitely purchase my next vehicle with Carvana and will highly recommend everyone I know to do so as well.Read More4.3 OUT OF 5
- Ronell R.OCT 11, 20162009 Hyundai GenesisMurfreesboro, TNI was looking for a vehicle to replace our Acura MDX 2008.Its a hard vehicle to replace and visited some of the dealers around .Same old story ,chased around the lot, bad cars and prices topped up by commissions. Then went to new car dealers and they wanted more than perfect credit and had to sit around for 3 hours in one of them ,being poorly treated to then go home without the car.Sounds familiar? Then I found Carvana..... and in less than 20 minutes I purchased my 2009 Genesis 4.6 which is a beauty ,28000 miles.The financing process was incredibly easy, although I did not get a great rate due to my credit being new ,I was comfortable with my payments.And yes ,they give you 7 days to return vehicle if it's not what you expected ,and yes they give you around 4000 miles warranty included in the price of the car.Free Carfax too Ready for more?Yes, they deliver the car for free if you are in the 75 mile radius from the shop.All paperwork is handled online(makes it faster if you are computer literate) and no one puts pressure on you .They also give you a gift card with 25 bucks ,some candy and other few little gifts.Don't care?Hey ,nowadays many people don't even give you what they charge you for !! There was only a little problem with my vehicle that was slightly damaged during transportation and the guy in Nashville called and let me know before the delivery.I got a bit disappointed ,but here is my point and why I did ended up buying the car: -The guy called me about it ,he did not lie about a small scratch and some sit plastic trim being loose,and he could have done it ,being a used car and since it was almost invisible. -They offered to fix it for free and give me a loaner car for the days that the car was in the shop or I could choose another car and the would discount 500 bucks from the price.That's how business is done and they showed transparency .I went and finished my deal at the Nashville shop and drove my car back home.They will send registration by mail . Now I am in the process of testing my vehicle during the 7 days.I love the fact that was my entire choice not being convinced or pushed by anyone to buy the vehicle.Not different from any used car deal;just do your homework ,fingers crossed since it can always go right or wrong.At least I have 7 days to return it and some more warranty .I am definitely happy with this experience and if you refer someone you get 100 bucks and the get 500 off their purchase....I am working on it Carvana!!. I hope it helps,thanks for reading.Read More4.0 OUT OF 5
- Michael K.AUG 17, 20172015 Mazda Mazda5Friendswood, TXI have purchased two cars from Carvana. It is such a better experience than dealing with the pre-owned department of any dealership. We had a 2009 Mazda 5 totaled and decided to just get the same, but newer one to replace it. Ended up with a 2015.Read More4.8 OUT OF 5
- Morning Star M.AUG 21, 20182009 Mazda CX-9Acworth, GASuper easy and fast service.Very friendly staff. The car looked way better in person than the pictures showed. We were shocked at how great of condition the car was in. It is a 2009 and looks like it could be a 2018! Runs beautifully and gets a lot better gas milage than its supposed to! We are extremely satisfied with carvana!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Michael Glenn M.MAR 17, 20182009 Ford MustangDallas, GAThis was the easiest purchase I've ever made! At first I was a little skeptical of an online vehicle purchase, because my dad taught me to always road test a vehicle. Well, this experience absolutely was hands down one of the best decisions I've made. All paperwork taken care of, user friendly website (desktop easier than mobile), courteous staff on the phone and in person, only about a half hour for delivery including test drive, and delivered straight to my front door! No, I haven't been paid to write this...lol...but I will say I absolutely LOVE my 2009 Ford Mustang GT convertible 45th Anniversary Edition! Thank you all at CARVANA again.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Janice B.AUG 18, 20182009 Hyundai SonataSaint Cloud, FLAfter having my 2006 car wrecked by a stupid kid and totaled, I needed a cheap vehicle that would run and get me around town. We found a 2009 with a very good upkept condition. It has been a great buy and the process was so easy.Read More5.0 OUT OF 5
- Caitlin V.AUG 6, 20182015 Mazda Mazda3Hemet, CAI traded in my 2009 Toyota Tacoma for a 2015 Mazda 3 sedan and I am so glad that I decided to go through Carvana to do it! The process was amazing and super simple! Everything was done online, even the financing! They delivered the Mazda on time and loaded up my truck on their tow truck. I signed the paper work for my trade in and that was I! They took my truck and kept the Mazda. I had 7 days to decide if I wanted to keep the Mazda or if I wanted my trade in back, but in the end I wanted to keep the Mazda! Great experience!Read More5.0 OUT OF 5